Hyaluronic acid is a mucous substance that is part of most body tissues, it is found in many fluids and is responsible for skin elasticity, protein synthesis, maintaining water balance. Due to its regenerating and stimulating properties, it has found wide application in clinical medicine and cosmetology. Injectable cosmetology, which in recent decades has replaced plastic surgery, is actively using preparations of hyaluronic acid to change the proportions of the face, rejuvenate and treat the skin. In this article, we will talk about Valuing Hyaluronic Acid In Medicine & Aesthetics.
Changing the volume of the lips
With injections of products containing hyaluronic acid, you can achieve significant changes in appearance. The most popular procedure in aesthetic medicine is changing the volume and shape of the lips. This service is used not only by young women who want to make their lips sexier, but by people of all ages. With the help of hyaluronic acid, it is possible to change the shape of cheeks, cheekbones or chin, making facial features more harmonious.
Removal of wrinkles with hyaluronic acid
Injection cosmetology has long been in competition with cosmetic surgery in terms of effectiveness, and largely due to the use of hyaluronic acid. Hyaluronic acid fillers are used to address the following problems:
- pronounced nasolabial folds;
- wrinkles from the corners of the lips to the chin;
- wrinkles between the eyebrows;
- forehead wrinkles;
- nose bridge wrinkles;
- reticular wrinkles around the eyes;
- scars after injuries or acne.
Treatment and rejuvenation with hyaluronic acid
The use of hyaluronic acid is effective for the treatment of skin conditions and the prevention of aging. Mesotherapy and biorevitalization are injection methods of skin rejuvenation and revitalization, using hyaluronic acid and various vitamin complexes containing it. The essence of the method is simple, a specialist with a syringe injects hyaluronic acid in varying concentrations under the patient’s skin in microdoses, or products containing it. Such procedures stimulate metabolism, rejuvenate the skin and treat many diseases.
- Wrinkles. Regardless of the depth of the wrinkles, it is possible to achieve a significant effect in reducing or completely eliminating them for a long period of time. The method is perfectly matched with filler application.
- Dehydrated skin. Often this phenomenon is associated not with a lack of moisture in the body, but with a decrease in the natural production of hyaluronic acid. Artificial injection of hyaluronic acid will additionally saturate the skin with moisture.
- Acne. Among the causes are a metabolic disorder, increased production of sebum, and loss of skin’s ability to cleanse itself. Hyaluronic acid normalizes metabolism, including the sebaceous glands.
- Hair loss. Hair loss associated with metabolic disorders and avitaminosis can be eliminated, thanks to the stimulating effect of hyaluronic acid. It promotes the restoration of metabolic processes and improves the absorption of vitamins and trace elements contained in the cocktail. As a result, hair loss stops, and the condition of hair improves, it becomes thick and shiny.